23rd December 2021
Invitation to Bid for Supply of Earth Moving Equipment for Uganda Development Corporation - UDC/SUPLS/2021-2022/00026
1. The Uganda Development Corporation has allocated funds from the Government of Uganda to be used for the acquisition of Agriculture Farm Equipment for Atiak Sugar Factory
2. The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 10:00am to 4:00pm (EST) during working days.
5. The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N/A. The method of payment will be N/A.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 11:00am on 3rd February 2022. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Uganda Shillings 458,280,792. Bid security must be valid until 30th, June 2022. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at 11:30am on 3rd February 2022.
7. There shall be a virtual a pre – bid meeting at 7th January 2022 at 10:00am East African time, the zoom link meeting will be shared a head of time on the date indicated in the proposed schedule in this notice.
8. (a) Documents may be inspected at: Uganda Development Corporation Headquarters
(b) Documents will be issued from: Uganda Development Corporation Headquarters
(c) Bids must be delivered to: Uganda Development Corporation Headquarters
(d) Address of bid opening: Uganda Development Corporation Headquarters
9. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows:
Name: Patrick Birungi